Saturday, February 22, 2014

U N D I A G N O S E D

Please watch the trailer for this important work. Donate if you can. Then share it with everyone, everywhere.





I started this blog because I wanted answers but did not have them. I hoped to find them. Thought they had to be just on the horizon. Days passed. Weeks. Months. And years. Today I am still there at the beginning.

We still don't know.

I started this blog because I felt so alone. I hoped to find others who could relate. Thought they had to be searching, too. That maybe we would find each other then find our answers together.

Today I still hope for answers, and though we still don't know I have found that there are good people who are using their amazing talent, giving their time, and even sacrificing their own resources to bring the undiagnosed from the darkness. To bring to light the challenges of searching for answers. Creating a film to "make a difference... in how medicine is practiced now and in the future."

My thanks goes out to Dr. Katia Moritz, Nicholas Miller, Crystal Shearman, and Dr. Jonathan H. Hoffman for such amazing work! Please consider contributing to help complete this film. I know their efforts have already blessed many lives, and I just can't wait to see how far this film will go in making all the difference for families like ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment